Gregory Alford, MS. Psy.
My Coach training comes from the International Coach Academy (www.icoachacademy.com), as well as a master’s degree of science in psychology, and more than 15 years of service as a marketing, communications and business development executive for several large healthcare organizations. In addition, I have owned two small businesses and worked as a newspaper reporter for newspapers in California and Illinois.
In 2013, I began taking on coaching and consulting clients. In 2014 I followed my dream of personal and professional excellence when I exited an executive position and formed my own coaching and consulting company, Accelerated Coaching & Consulting, LLC.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, about 25 miles southwest of Chicago, I specialize in providing phone and video coaching to my clients. In-person sessions may also be arranged for those who live in the Naperville area.
I specialize in coaching:
- Business owners
- Those currently in leadership positions or transitioning into a leadership position for the first time
- People seeking to develop more meaningful relationships with their loved ones
Key discovery and action areas of our partnership may include:
- Goals clarification
- Discovering and building your strengths
- Creating and organizing priorities
- Work-life balance
- Managing conflict
- Values clarification
- Gaps between goals, values and your style of life
- Authentic living
I also provide consulting service to help you accelerate the growth of your business with marketing and communications services, which include:
- Branding audits
- Re-branding marketing and communications (internal and external) materials
- Develop messaging for all of your key stakeholder audiences
- Starting and growing a social media presence
- Media relations and media training
- Culture change communication
Please call me at 815.985.4229, email me at email@example.com or use the contact form below for more information or to schedule your free introductory session.